Maintenance and using method of the battery
1. Away from high-temperature heat source
2. Charging temperature below 37 Degree Celsius
3. avoid charging under the sunshine.
4. Insist on charging with the charger of the original manufacturing of the company.
5. Don’t make short circuit in the interface of the battery
6. Don’t put the battery in wet places or dip into water.
7. when charging ,put the vehicle indoor, and make sure the place is ventilated, easy for cooling and away from the touch of children. and avoid in charging in wet, hot, or places that has gas which are easy to burn or explode.
8. To maintain the batteries, please charge the batteries regularly, even if you don’t drive.。
9. when the electrolyte surface is lower than the minimum line, you should add the distilled water above the fixed surface.
(Attention: Don’t add any electrolyte that contains sulfuric acid in 6 months.)